Complete Pokedex [How to get every pokemon in PRO] - Updated!

Leandruskis

Re: Complete Pokedex [How to get every pokemon in PRO]

<r><QUOTE author="riccatt"><s>

</s><POST content="89048"><s></s>89048<e></e></POST> In Union Cave B2F, on the top right of the map, there is a blue pokeball with an abandoned Weedle inside.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="psylo"><s>

</s><POST content="89137"><s></s>89137<e></e></POST> Oh, talking about abandonned pokemon, There is a blue pokeball with an abandonned Kingdra somewhere on 6 Island. If I remember correctly, it was on an island on the road to altering cave.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Phaise"><s>

</s><POST content="93549"><s></s>93549<e></e></POST> just wanna add, Magby is obtainable by trading Magmar at Celadon mart 5th floor<br/>

sorry if i provide a late information<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Added, thank you.<br/>

<QUOTE author="VortexGames"><s>

</s><POST content="91823"><s></s>91823<e></e></POST> for pokes that u can find fishing can u name what rod?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Skydaemon"><s>

</s><POST content="92905"><s></s>92905<e></e></POST> Can update the rare ratity of these pokemon? Like common - uncommon - rare - epic rare.<br/>

Btw, Thank you so much<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I can't update with that info, sorry.</r>

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="riccatt"><s>

</s><POST content="89048"><s></s>89048<e></e></POST> In Union Cave B2F, on the top right of the map, there is a blue pokeball with an abandoned Weedle inside.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="psylo"><s>

</s><POST content="89137"><s></s>89137<e></e></POST> Oh, talking about abandonned pokemon, There is a blue pokeball with an abandonned Kingdra somewhere on 6 Island. If I remember correctly, it was on an island on the road to altering cave.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Phaise"><s>

</s><POST content="93549"><s></s>93549<e></e></POST> just wanna add, Magby is obtainable by trading Magmar at Celadon mart 5th floor<br/>

sorry if i provide a late information<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Added, thank you.<br/>

<QUOTE author="VortexGames"><s>

</s><POST content="91823"><s></s>91823<e></e></POST> for pokes that u can find fishing can u name what rod?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Skydaemon"><s>

</s><POST content="92905"><s></s>92905<e></e></POST> Can update the rare ratity of these pokemon? Like common - uncommon - rare - epic rare.<br/>

Btw, Thank you so much<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I can't update with that info, sorry.</r>

<t>Hi dude, thx you so much for your work, i'm about 390 poke with your help.<br/>

<br/>

A little mistake :<br/>

#610 Axew, you wrote Dragons Den and not Dragon's Den. So we can't find him if we use Ctrl+F " Dragon's " ;)<br/>

<br/>

And the second point, pretty wtf, i just found a Totodile with Super rod on Water zone Safari Johto. Really, not surfing, just fishing. I don't have any explication for this. :<</t>

<r><SIZE size="85"><s></s> <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> Oh my gosh thank you SOOO much for this @.@<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF80FF"><s></s>This will help me so much once I finish my main story game~<e></e></COLOR><br/>

Thank you again for making this, it is so well organized and written!<br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E> <br/>

<e></e></SIZE></r>