Abilities Suggestion to be Coded

Nikhil

actualy we need sheer force and unaware before anything else, those two abi would give us some brand new stallbreaker (hello darmanitan and nidoking), get a really nice counter to azu belly, cause who's never been totaly sweep by a random player using an imprevisible belly drum and sweep your entire team.

i'm not saying other abi aren't important to code, but i think those two are absolutly necesarry to make the méta change, others you notice are mostly for one or two poke with mecanic that won't make the meta change a lot. except may be greninja protean that would be overplay cause of his large movepool and imprevisible mecanics

Wing-icon.png_clipped_rev_1.pnge8f094f6576f65da52af02d188098dea.png

44a641d1735b4407bad1efa593596222.png

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actualy we need sheer force and unaware before anything else, those two abi would give us some brand new stallbreaker (hello darmanitan and nidoking), get a really nice counter to azu belly, cause who's never been totaly sweep by a random player using an imprevisible belly drum and sweep your entire team.

i'm not saying other abi aren't important to code, but i think those two are absolutly necesarry to make the méta change, others you notice are mostly for one or two poke with mecanic that won't make the meta change a lot. except may be greninja protean that would be overplay cause of his large movepool and imprevisible mecanics

Wing-icon.png_clipped_rev_1.pnge8f094f6576f65da52af02d188098dea.png

44a641d1735b4407bad1efa593596222.png