Lost last day progress

Stelau

Hello PRO staff,

yesterday I was playing on the red server I caught a Shiny Golbat & beat the last Johto gyms. Than the server closed for a few minutes and after that all my progress for the day was gone, is there a reason for that, and can I get some help?

Greetings Stelau

Hi guys,

There were server side issues on both Red and Blue that needed maintenance.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

I understand, but is it possible to get my shiny Golbat back?

Hi guys,

There were server side issues on both Red and Blue that needed maintenance.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

I understand, but is it possible to get my shiny Golbat back?

Lost by crash issues

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Lost by crash issues

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

And rule number 4 then? 4. Restoring deleted Pokemon is a one time opportunity; think twice before posting a request to restore it.

Lost by crash issues

And rule number 4 then? 4. Restoring deleted Pokemon is a one time opportunity; think twice before posting a request to restore it.

No, Restoring a Pokémon is if you release it, losing the Pokémon from a Rollback isn't retrievable.