Client update

I had no problem at all, but like you i'm surprised about having to redownload the client. I'm more concerned about if i should delete the 64RAGE file or not.

What are you using to extract ? i use WinRAR and no problem happened to me exept that windows tells me it's dangerous to run it but the game is working fine.

I had no problem at all, but like you i'm surprised about having to redownload the client. I'm more concerned about if i should delete the 64RAGE file or not.

What are you using to extract ? i use WinRAR and no problem happened to me exept that windows tells me it's dangerous to run it but the game is working fine.

Previous version I unpacked with just windows software, no problem. I just installed 7zip and there's a problem with sharedassets2.resource

Previous version I unpacked with just windows software, no problem. I just installed 7zip and there's a problem with sharedassets2.resource

Thanks, I will let Shane know to fix the file.

Edit: Shane says that the folder is full with 200 MB try to redownload.

Thanks, I will let Shane know to fix the file.

Edit: Shane says that the folder is full with 200 MB try to redownload.

Not sure what changed, but I was able to finally download and extract the files. Just logged in now, everything seems fine.

Thanks for the help.

I'm more concerned about if i should delete the 64RAGE file or not.

You can just delete it. You'll only going to use the Entei version, the Gyarados version is now useless.

Am i going to have to re-download the entire game every time a new client update comes along? it takes like an hour to download it

I was hoping there would be another way in which it automatically updates itself, or at least a faster alternative.

Could yall please let me know and help me out?

thanks!

Sadly we don't have a patcher atm, dunno why. So we have to redownload the entire game every time there is a new client update.