PRO Launcher

Fallifoxi

Hey guys!

So im playing PRO since March 19th 2016 and every time this game had an update i had to download the whole game again. My suggestion is to create a launcher for PRO so u dont have to download the whole game if it has an update. Its also very useful, because u can put some more news in it.

Thanks for reading my Comment hope my suggestion will be implemented.

Hey!

Im playing PRO since March 19th 2016 and every time the game had an update i had to download the whole game again. My suggestion is to create a launcher for PRO. Then u just have to download the Launcher once and the updates. This is also good to share news on it!

Hope my suggestion will be implemented!

Thx for reading :Grin:

Hey guys!

So im playing PRO since March 19th 2016 and every time this game had an update i had to download the whole game again. My suggestion is to create a launcher for PRO so u dont have to download the whole game if it has an update. Its also very useful, because u can put some more news in it.

Hello fallifoxi,

PRO use to have a launcher but it was discontinued due to some technical limitations.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Hey guys!

-Merged Both of the same post into one, to remove spam- :etc: