Guild Houses

Xelore

Hey!

*queue Mad World by Gary Jules*

Sitting here, chatting with my guildies. If only we had a cool place to chill, chat and trade at, am I right? I mean, we could sit inside a Pokemon Center, but they're always all the same, filled with strangers.

*queue Back in Black by AC/DC*

No worries, here's the solution! Guild Houses!

Have there be sellable properties around the maps! Customizable properties that could be owned by either guilds or players. Carpets, tables, stuffed toys; the possibilities are ENDLESS! Perhaps even upgradeable to a house that can host trades or even PKMN healing? The possibilities are truly endless!

*initiate Trump's accent*

Make Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald great again! Our guild house is going to be the best house. It really is. Look at China, their guild houses won't be as good as ours. We'll build a wall out of tables. It's gonna be a great wall, the best wall there is.

TL;DR - Guys, I think it would be a nifty idea to have houses. Whether they could be tradeable/sellable properties isn't the main point for having one, even though it would add an interesting spin to the economy. I'm sure many guilds/players would love a customizable house, similiar to the tree houses in Pokemon R/S/E

Your friendly neighbourhood skrub, Xelore.

pokemon_origins_fire_blast.gif

It would have to be set up like GTAV where we enter a (House) and inside is a different version of said house for the guild you are in.

Because we cant have a house for each guild lol.

OR

pvp ladder reward. at the end of each season the top 1 or if you are feeling generous devs. The top 5 could have a sort of... Victors Area. In which only they are capable of accessing. which could be one customizable house or 5 if you decided to go that route. and build a small area for the victors kinda like the islands but smaller and just a social space for those guilds. Just an idea as having houses for each guild would be insanely taxing. Thanks for reading.

tcNq4rS.gifhH0OPUc.giftcNq4rS.gif

pMXUCMF.gif

That seems like a fun idea tbh. I mean i wanna say the houses themselves should be different types.

1. 600k is like the cheapest house. Decently big, just plain.

2. 900k- Big, upstairs and downstairs with a pokecenter.

3. 1.1 million- Very Big, Upstairs and Down Stairs, Pokecenter, Shop, Is in every Region.

Also you have to buy your own furniture.

This is just ideas off the top of my head rn but guild houses seem like a very good idea and just very fun to have in general.

EVaO8V.gif

• 2 weeks later...