IV reset

Kierlenien97

i think the system that reset any stats shouldnt be removed but restricted only usable to pokemons that are banned from using in PVP in-order to make the game fully F2P.

EX. Legendaries or pokemon with 601+ base stats

Lucario17-01.png

[glow=red]Let the hunting begins...[/glow]

[mention]kierlenien97[/mention], I partly see where you are coming from but what about those Tier9 H.A pokemon that are very rare to get? They are very time consuming to farm, even more time consuming than some of the legendary pokemon.

[mention]yveltalray[/mention], that's correct; we will never be able to catch 601+ BST pokemon except Slaking :D

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: IV reset pokemon legendarios

<t>I have more than 1000 hours in play and I think that the ivs reset should be only for the legendary Pokémon since we will not have opportunity to get another, and they are not tradeable either<br/>

To improve the ivs to the only pokemon that I touch you would be the most appropriate</t>