Problem with the game

Tknblues

Good morning, afternoon or night guys, I have a problem with my laptop to enter to the game. Everytime I want to enter it says : "Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0 installed, have drivers yo graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration in display settings". And I don't know how to do that, could someon explain how can I fix the problem step by step??? :D

Good morning, afternoon or night guys, I have a problem with my laptop to enter to the game. Everytime I want to enter it says : "Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0 installed, have drivers yo graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration in display settings". And I don't know how to do that, could someon explain how can I fix the problem step by step??? :D

Hi Tknblues,

Here are some tutorials on how to install

I hope this helps you solve your issue.

Hi Tknblues,

Here are some tutorials on how to install

I hope this helps you solve your issue.

I don't have that Nvidia and my laptop can't update the DirectX, thank you :(

-snip-

Hey there Tknblues!

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this inconvenience. Have you tried to update your graphics drivers? Also when trying to install/update directX did you try following these steps? And also try to run the Directx Diagnostic tool using these steps. Here are some steps to help you try to disable 3D acceleration with this article. Please try them out, and feel free to reply if you need any additional assistance or your issue gets solved :)

Until we meet again.