Doctor quest bug?

Sergiu017

So i did the Brock doctor quest and i still can't enter daycare centers.

I did the 10 healings and i also gave brock 3 rc but i don't have my doctor license or whatever and when i try to enter a daycare it says it's closed.

This is what i get if i try to talk to brock again:

bug.thumb.png.68cba8bb1adb9d316d5c1d0cd5580490.png

[mention]Saerom[/mention], you are aware of the fact that he did the quest already and linking how to heal the pokemon is legit not necessary at this point? FlaFlaPT gave the correct answer, not sure why you are quoting a 3 weeks old post with not enough information. I suggest you do some research regarding the actual issue, would stop confusion as I wouldn't know what to do with the answer you gave, I am not trying to attack you just a friendly suggestion. :)

[mention]sergiu017[/mention], first off all you need to gain access to "Dragons Den B1F", this is necessary to beat the 2 one time bosses to get access to the Naero boss in Cerulean Cave.

• get the Blackthorn Club Card (Dragons Den membership for 200k first and then 200 caught)
  • beat the Dragonite in Dragons Den B1F
  • speak to Lance / speak to the Cerulean Cave security Guard
  • beat Lance / -- > Boss Guide
  • now you have access to the Cerulean Cave
  • find your way to Naero and beat him
  • now you can use the daycare centers with the egg move tutor/pre-evo tutor AND the Doctors Quest guy which allows you to heal pokemon
  • AND NOW the Doctors Quest guide is necessary as it will show you how to start healing pokemon

Also this is not some sort of NPC scripting bug so it's not even in the right sub-forum :)

Have fun and good luck with your quests :Angel:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.