hi all, start playing ytd!

cant believe I never seen this game before, playing in RED server

totally addicted

Hey there [glow=lightblue]geot[/glow] and welcome to PRO!

We also have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server. Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well!

Enjoy your stay :Sing:

cant believe I never seen this game before, playing in RED server

totally addicted

Hey there [glow=lightblue]geot[/glow] and welcome to PRO!

We also have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server. Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well!

Enjoy your stay :Sing:

thx, will do

Welcome to PRO!

giphy.gif

stupid question, i noticed that there isnt a "sell" button in stores, does it mean i cant sell stuffs in my backpack?

You need to have 4 badges to trade your items/Pokemons in Trade chat, You cant sell items in the store but there is a npc in route 25 that you can sell your Nuggets/Mushrooms/Pearls/Star piece :Shy:

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.

Welcome to PRO!

giphy.gif

stupid question, i noticed that there isnt a "sell" button in stores, does it mean i cant sell stuffs in my backpack?

You need to have 4 badges to trade your items/Pokemons in Trade chat, You cant sell items in the store but there is a npc in route 25 that you can sell your Nuggets/Mushrooms/Pearls/Star piece :Shy:

okay

Welcome :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.