NPC IV EXCHANGE

Yourmajesty

Tiresome dealing with players? Want to just enjoy game profit and reinvest in yourself and your team?

I know i do!

I need a place i can go with my 2x31 bashful natured charmander and make quick ez money!

I am suggesting a npc like item buyer guy on route 25 north of cerulean. Someone who understands the grind and will help me..and you! Make an ez profit so i can buy me some more pokeballs.

1x31 pokemon 5k

2x31 pokemon 15k

3x31 caterpie 30k!

(I sure am happy they add ez profit guy..without breeding my hard work doesn't go unnoticed!)

I like the idea to a certain degree but I would say it makes more sense to make it per total IV's and not just one 31ivs stat.

There is also a Celadon Daily Quest that rewards you by the caught IV's on a pokemon, maybe worth checking out.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Let's make some maths to see if this NPC IV EXCHANGE can be an easy way to make money.

The probability to have at least one IVs at 31 is : 1 - (30/31)^6 = 0,178594956 => 17,86%

So 17,86% of the PKM i will catch will have at least 31 in one stat. For the others cases (2 IVs at 31, 3 IVs at 31, etc), it needs to calculate combined set, and i am too lazy to do it :')

Imagine i will just chase Magikarp lv 5 at Viridian (Catch rate at 255, so just need 1 Pokeball to catch it : 96,3% after False Swipe).

So my expectation of gain is : 5000 * 17,86% - 200 * 96,3% = 700,37

And i don't calculate the case with more IVs at 31 giving more money.

So, for each Magikarp i will catch i will gain 700 pokedollars.

If i catch 100 Magikarp per hour, i can make 70k per hour, not that bad :')

That suggestion can just become an other method to farm money :/

I like the idea to a certain degree but I would say it makes more sense to make it per total IV's and not just one 31ivs stat.
Even with total IVs, it can become a way to farm money, depends how many total IVs gives x pokedollars.

For a total IVs at 120 (for example) given 5k, the probability is 14,5%, so it still be a method to make money :/

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9