suggestion of command

Dodobr

[align=center]Hello, I would let my suggestion.

as has been happening, the game often fell and in some cases, players who captured some épic pokemons, and itens a few minutes before, they lose because of server rollback. My suggestion is to create a new command ''/save'' so we can save the game if the server has to fall again.

And if some adm shut down the server for some maintenance, please talk with the players by message system

That would be awesome, but it's the kind of thing that would put a heavy load on the server. Imagine 1500 people typing /save at the same time.

dweiRlA.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Rather than the usual stuff "its a beta game", given the fact that its an online game, the server already automatically saves your progress to a certain degree. On that regard, this suggestion is somewhat already implemented.

This issue will be handled with a server stability, where rollbacks will be a rare occasion in the future. "If" this idea were to be implemented, it could cause exploits, namely soft-resets like in the original games. So no, this is most likely not going to happen.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.