achievments

Impish

why arent there any achievments in this game? could be a nice way to promote cash items like ms etc too if you would give a 1 day ms ticket or something for completing maybe kanto/johto/hoen.

there are multiple "hard" things to do in this game like boss fights or winning vs story lance/red. esp winning against red is so useless and not rewarding at all for such a hard fight.

maybe get the chance to rebattle them in these scenes so you can still do the achievment if you finished the story ( maybe a celebi timetravel event?). or maybe give some clothing for achievment kind of how it was with vulcan island (that was great btw).

a few ideas for achievments: completing kanto/johto/hoen, kill every legendary possible,

finding a rarity 9 pokemon,finding a shiny, completing kanto/johto/hoen dex, leveling a pokemon up to 100, beating boss xy, beat red/lance in story

[mention]impish[/mention], beating Red in Mt Silver? I think gaining access to Trainers Valley is a great reward (TM Seller, Nikola Boss, Knock Off Tutor, some pokemon, special headbutt spawns etc)

The idea of achievements is great but not sure if it can be implemented here with that spaghetti code PRO uses

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I agree, achievements and also titles (under the pseudo) are some very spread mmo features and are nice to motivate and reward people, making the game a better experience. I think it would fit very well for PRO, that is lacking many mmo aspects imo (despite being great don't get me wrong)

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]