Please somebody help me! :c My game Bugged!

Jmva10

Well, i was posting some larvitars to sell it, and my game crashed and kick me ou, i log back in and my 5th Larvitar was gone, it dissapeared, then it appear close to my Chats windows and i can put other pokes on my team, the 5th slot its down there, and i cant use my 6th slot, Please somebody could help me? :c

I do have the screenshot but i dont know how to post it, please help !

Bug.thumb.jpg.e858ec0f0af09100b19ffb44d7342bac.jpg

Bug.thumb.jpg.5098b5d666a68193ff3a8c5056632cf4.jpg

[mention]JMVA10[/mention], did you try to restart your client?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

-Snip-

Hello JMVA10!

Im sorry to hear your inconvenience, Try to restart the client, Not only log out, Also check your pc box and try to put a random pokemon in your slot 5 and 6 after reboot the client, Let me know if its solved please!

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.

I do a total clean up on my pc, log out for an hour and a half, and its solve At the moment, i Lost one of my Larvitar, the one that never appeared on my 5th slot but at least i can use my 5th and 6th slot again, Maybe it was a Temporary bug due the crash i experienced.

Thank you for being so kind with me, everything its okay now <3