Squirtles - Now Recruiting! [Red Server]

Leichan

Hello fellow trainers! And welcome to the official thread for the Squirtles guild on Red Server!

We're a small but friendly group of people, and we're opening our doors to new friends and guild members :Smile:

squirtle_squad__collab_commission__by_videogamehunter-d99jd27.png

squirtles-text.png

We said above, we are a [glow=red]RED[/glow] based server, and we're an English speaking group.

Please bear in mind that this is a 17+ Year old Group - this is due to the core group being slightly older.

We don't have a main focus really, we play the game for fun for the most part :3 Some of us PvP, some of us daycare, and some of us suffer hunt for the best pokemon!

We welcome people from all walks of life! A very open group of people, with something for everyone (i hope :Shocked: )

There is also a discord server that anyone can feel free to join! There is a 10 minute wait timer (just to stop those silly people who come in to spam) but after that feel free to mess around with us in there :D The link will be posted below, along with the reqs etc.

So! If you feel like this might be the place for you, have a read over the requirements below, and either post on here, or join in with the discord, and talk to me (or one of my admin) on there :D

Requirements and rules:

The requirements are fairly simple, but they are still gonna be (for the most part) strictly followed, simply due to not wanting timewasters etc. If you join, and feel like it's not the place for you afterwards, that's fine! But trying to join without meeting the requirements is gonna be a bad time all round :(

• [*]You need to have completed Kanto AND Johto. This might seem like a lot if you're a new trainer, but this way we can A) have guild events and giveaways where everyone can participate, and B)You're definitely (at least vaguely) established in game, so there's no worries about whether or not you know the basics of the game etc.

[*]You need to be a friendly person! At least in the chats in game - We're a friendly group, and I wouldn't want to upset people for no good reason, so you shouldn't want to either!

[*]You need to be 17+ - this is due to the core group being slightly older, so sometimes topics might not be suitable for a younger player. If you're younger than this I'm sorry! But I'm not willing to get into trouble with your parents etc

[*] The actual rules section is a bit easier - don't be an idiot or mean towards people, and follow PRO's rules as much as you can - I'm not willing to risk a ban or something similar just because you might have issues with a rule or with a player. Take that stuff personal, or come to me so I can help you out.

How to apply:

There's (at least) 2 ways to apply!

The first is via here, in this thread! simply reply to the thread with a)a picture of your trainer card (so we can see how many hours you have, and which badges you have), b)tell me your favourite pokemon and why!, and c)explain why you're looking for a guild! It might just be that you want a group of people to talk with, that's fine! :D

The other way to apply is by coming to our Public Discord! Here you can meet the other members of the guild (and some of our friends from other guilds in PRO) and get to know us all a little better! Or, if you're just scrolling through this thread to check us out, feel free to come join us anyway ;) we're a friendly bunch of people, and who knows? You might make some new friends with us :D

I hope to see you soon!

for anyone who hasn't read the spoilers feel free to join our public discord!

Don't really play this much anymore, Squirtles guild forever tho ✊

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...