Squirtles - Now Recruiting! [Red Server]

Leichan

Hi there, Leichan. I'm interested in joining the Squirtles. Squirtle was always my favorite Pokemon, including all his evolutions. I Just started playing Last week and will be getting my 4th badge in Kanto so far. Is there anyway you can send me invite to your Discord get know the Guild too?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite Pokemon was always Dragonite growing up. There was always something so cool about him, ever since the lighthouse episode of the original pokemon where Ash, well, was in the lighthouse lol. I was always a huge fan of the squirtle squad from those episodes.. so when I saw this group I was all F yeah. But yeah, I'm honestly just looking for a good group of people to play this game with, so I hope you guys consider me. BTW your discord link has expired :/ but heres my trainer card!

1818477364_ScreenShot2017-07-31at7_26_55PM.png.8aa64eed3ffe4d0c4784dda65c97aa60.png

• 2 weeks later...

bump :heart:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 2 weeks later...

oh my godness, i have no clue how to take screenshot with my laptop... great start for application right?:D

well anyway i have 552 hours played at red server, and i want some nice active group to play with:) especially now since that sinnoh came out.

I dont pvp at all, maybe start at somepoint if i find nice mentor for me but, not anytime soon tho. just hunting and daycaring and exploring mostly at pro. i am also quite active at discord too :)

i think thats all for now, open for questions too!

oh and my ign: melodica

EcfQ1Vs.png