"The Daily Crash"

Shay3100

I've noticed that everyday, same time, server crashes for like two hours~3 hours. I KNOW WE SHOULDNT open threads about server status, but this is isnt about server status, it is about giving us information, im speaking for every single player, we like this game, we love this game and the most important thing we enjoy this game.

I'd like to know if there is something causing the server always crash at this time? why is this happening? how could you change this thing? instead of locking this topic or every other topic for the reason "not allowing to be speaking about server status" just heard us, the members, and share with us.

sorry for bad english.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

54334 Isnt a heracross worser to loose?

If you guys use this kind of topics to discuss these things, the staff wont ever take it serious, so please, keep it for what it is and hope we get some kind of information soon enough because this is getting obnoxious.

54334 Isnt a heracross worser to loose?

If you guys use this kind of topics to discuss these things, the staff wont ever take it serious, so please, keep it for what it is and hope we get some kind of information soon enough because this is getting obnoxious.

agree with you, I opened this topic in order to get us info or w/e the GM wanna share with us.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

54310 I've noticed that everyday, same time, server crashes for like two hours~3 hours. I KNOW WE SHOULDNT open threads about server status, but this is isnt about server status, it is about giving us information, im speaking for every single player, we like this game, we love this game and the most important thing we enjoy this game.

I'd like to know if there is something causing the server always crash at this time? why is this happening? how could you change this thing? instead of locking this topic or every other topic for the reason "not allowing to be speaking about server status" just heard us, the members, and share with us.

sorry for bad english.

Yea man, I understand where you coming from with this thread because like you I would also like to know whats causes these crashes since I do enjoy playing this game very much. Maybe they can actually be something we can do to as members to help lessen server crashes. Or maybe is something we're all doing in game that us members aren't aware of that's causing the server to crash. We just want a little feedback. This game is awesome and I would like to help it keep it that way by helping in anyway way I can.

CzqMeMl.gif