Origin guild (Recruiting)[Gold]

Lsll

Re: Origin guild -TOP 3- (Blue,Red and Yellow servers) recruiting active players!

<r><QUOTE author="zeronix5" post_id="462791" time="1509684041" user_id="1745020"><s>

</s>

Ign: zeronix5<br/>

Hours of played?: 201hrs<br/>

Favorite pokemon and why? : well my favorite pokemon is darkrai because darkrai so op and cool at the same time<br/>

Are you able to visit our discord server? Sure i can join<br/>

Why should we accept you to our guild? I want to socialize and have more friend in this game.<br/>

Active player :)<br/>

<br/>

Blue server

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/tvW6sX">https://discord.gg/tvW6sX</URL> Hop in</r>

[center][url=https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=71546#at_1][img]https://image.ibb.co/eFufwR/bannercloak4.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]Origin guild discord[/b][/center] [center]https://discord.gg/F6Afaez[/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/hOAP5m/userbar_ORIGIN5.png[/img][/center] [center]---------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/gbzRp6/download.jpg[/img][/center] [center]---------------------------------------------------------[/center]

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Origin guild -TOP 3- (Blue,Red and Yellow servers) recruiting active players!

<r>ive just learned about pro but ive been on everyday for at least 4 hours <br/>

My favorite pokemon would be lugia since my childhood ive loved every aspect of lugia and in my eyes seems like the perfect pokemon to have <br/>

I am available on discord/twitch/ and teamspeak<br/>

I make a great trainer and lobed pokemon since pokemon red nd blue nd yellow came out im dedicated to the pokemon cause and always wanted a pokemon game where i can get all the badges now that i have that i will be becoming a skilled trainer here and help the guild in anyway i can im also easy to get along with and would contribute to the guild as much as i can plz consider me to be in your guild .... Dekuslayer <E>:thanks:</E></r>

<r>Hours of played?:<br/>

around 400!<br/>

<br/>

Favorite pokemon and why? :D<br/>

Flygon (pokemon emerald) my first ever dragon and i like dragons :)<br/>

<br/>

Are you able to visit our discord server?<br/>

yap, everytime<br/>

<br/>

Why should we accept you to our guild?<br/>

always ready to make friends and to have fun ! <E>:Cool:</E> <E>:Heart:</E></r>

<t>Ign: JackzFrost<br/>

<br/>

Hours of played?<br/>

-8hrs - currently at Fushia gym.<br/>

<br/>

Favorite pokemon and why? <br/>

-Eevee. Flexibility, wide range of use, various ways to build. It can be exactly what is trainer needs, its potential is unlimited<br/>

And it's cute.<br/>

<br/>

Are you able to vist our discord server?<br/>

-Sure i can join<br/>

<br/>

Why should we accept you to our guild? <br/>

-I'm aware that such great guild don't need a newbie, it has to save place for cooler player. But well an advantage of a new player is that he has nothing to lose. Im friendly and active so I guess I will give it a try :)<br/>

<br/>

Blue server</t>

dlS9uM1.jpg

<t>i am in oblivion atm if i request would i be able to join origin</t>

Discord:[fade] [glow=red]Master_Ali#8145[/glow]

[/fade]

Guild: [glow=red]Origin[/glow]

Server: [glow=red][fade]Blue[/fade][/glow]

<t>hello i would like to join your guild and have fun meeting new friends from this game :) my username is (Pokehunterfarid) i have played around 120 hrs and i have finish 3 regions. it love to have a friendly guild because the last guild what i had was bad experience for me.. mahal kita guild hehe little bit tagalog.</t>

<t>i have discord and favorite pokemon is tyranitar<br/>

<br/>

why you should accept me in the guild? ehm because why not? i am active player and like helping when someone helps me back :)</t>

<t>Hi<br/>

<br/>

Ign: Vorn75891<br/>

Hours of played?: 400hours 53min<br/>

Favorite pokemon and why? :D Has to be the Charizard of Ash cause you just got to love his die hard attitude!!!<br/>

Are you able to visit our discord server? Yes i am<br/>

Why should we accept you to our guild? Looking for fun and active people to hang with and chill and Origin Guild looks like the place to be.<br/>

I am currently playing on blue server</t>

<t>IGN-Muha24<br/>

Hours played-546H<br/>

Fav poke- salamence cuz its cool <br/>

I have discord<br/>

Why should you accept me? Well, im very active player and i can help you with rankings etc (i dont wanna make this post a book xD)<br/>

<br/>

Blue srv</t>

<r><COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s><I><s></s><B><s></s><SIZE size="125"><s></s>1) What's your IGN?<e></e></SIZE><e></e></B><e></e></I><e></e></COLOR><br/>

IGN is Wenno69.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s><I><s></s><B><s></s><SIZE size="125"><s></s>2) How many hours have you played? <e></e></SIZE><e></e></B><e></e></I><e></e></COLOR><br/>

I have 16 Badges, just started Hoenn (Took me a little while to start Hoenn since the E4 is a ways away so I decided to train 6 pokes and level them to 100 to be safe.) And I have 50 or so hours in-game. Not a lot at all, but I started a week or two ago. I hope you'll consider me a position in your guild.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s><I><s></s><B><s></s><SIZE size="125"><s></s>3) What is your favorite pokemon?<e></e></SIZE><e></e></B><e></e></I><e></e></COLOR><br/>

My favourite pokémon right now would probably be... <COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Serperior<e></e></COLOR>. I picked one up the other day and had a ton of fun training it. Not to mention it's Hidden Ability. It's bizarre how strong he/she can get just from a few Leaf Storms. That being said, <COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>Suicune <e></e></COLOR>is probably my favourite, currently unattainable in my league, pokémon. Just because... It's Suicune. Totally adorable.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s><I><s></s><B><s></s><SIZE size="125"><s></s>4) What can you do for our guild? Why should we accept you? <e></e></SIZE><e></e></B><e></e></I><e></e></COLOR><br/>

I'm a strong EV trainer who's looking to join a guild that can hopefully extend to joining an EV training group. I can't really seem to find one as is. While I don't have many hours played as is, I do have a general knowledge about the game as you'd expect and I plan to stick around the game for a long while. My main goal is completing the dex and catching the legendaries available - most importantly <COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>Suicune<e></e></COLOR>.<br/>

<br/>

Just for clarification, this is for the Blue server. Hope to hear from you!</r>