Origin guild (Recruiting)[Gold]

Lsll

Re: Origin guild -TOP 3- (Blue,Red and Yellow servers) recruiting active players!

<t>Hello,<br/>

IGN is Zeifier. I am from blue server. We all battled in pvp. I have also discord acc and chatted with nor. Well, you should accept me because I am active even if I have a full-time job. As a child and until now that I am already working, Im still addicted to this game. Hope you all accept me.</t>

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Origin guild -TOP 3- (Blue,Red and Yellow servers) recruiting active players!

<t>Hello I want to join ur guild my I'm on blue server my ign is aki999095 I have 100 plus gaming hours and I have defeated Johto and Kanto my favourite poke is Zapdos not because it is legendary cause it has good looks and has swag in it and the reason u shall add me cause I'm a good player and will try hard to make the guild no. 1 <br/>

Waiting for ur answer...........</t>

<t>Ign: xNakao<br/>

Hours of played?: 18h (blue server)<br/>

Favorite pokemon and why? Absol... It's soooooo beautiful!!! Not that good in game, but still have a pretty high Atk stat... Can be usefull :3<br/>

Are you able to visit our discord server? Yeah, why not... But I'm not english, so... probably can't speak very well :3 Still can try :3<br/>

Why should we accept you to our guild? I player a lot of Pokemon in my life... Got some experience... And I'm definitely a funny guy... Sooo... :3</t>

<r>I want to join <br/>

<br/>

Hours of played?: 394 Hr 41 Min<br/>

<br/>

<URL url="https://drive.google.com/file/d/14sqxvu0u-Yq3T0Cvkg2EEGx-Ib2SG9RH/view"><s></s>My Id<e></e></URL><br/>

<br/>

Favorite pokemon and why? :D : Weavile , it's so fast and powerful, so useful to many combats , always is in my team<br/>

Are you able to visit our discord server? : I'm in Blue server now, and I'm able to do that<br/>

Why should we accept you to our guild? : 'cause I'm an active player, everyday I'm in the game some hours after work and I love this game, I'm trying to complete at all and catch more pokemon<br/>

<br/>

I wish to be part of this and join, greetings :3</r>

<t>Hi! I'm Erlian and I'm playing in Blue server and.. wanted to join your guild!<br/>

<br/>

Hours of played: <br/>

-170 Hr<br/>

<br/>

Favourite Pokémon and Why: <br/>

-Milotic. Since I was a kid and played Sapphire (I started with Blue, then Gold and Silver), I fell in love with this pokémon because of its beauty and stage presence (also, I love bulky pokémons haha). Since then, it has been always in my team, no matter what pokémon I change of my team for competitive, Milotic is always here with me so I can say it is my signature Pokémon, we have a special bound!<br/>

<br/>

Are you able to visit our discord server?<br/>

- Yeah, I mean, I'm spanish but have been speaking in english since I was a kid so, I feel the same speaking in Spanish or in English, that is not an issue for me. The only problem is that I don't specially use discord or chats like that, maybe if you accept me and I get along with all of you or some, yeah, I could use your discord server.<br/>

<br/>

Why should we accept you to our guild?<br/>

-I LOVE everything about Pokémon and recently discovered this online game with all (I guess in the future) regions and started to look for guilds in this server and saw yours. Overall, I can say I liked everything about it: then name, the simbol of lugia, the thing that it is indeed an active guild and that you play in competitive too (I'm a competitive player too). I'm expirienced in competitive and in everything related to Pokémon because I've been playing since I was a kid (that said, I don't wanna sound rude because I'm sure I have still lot of things to learn!). Although, I always though... what good and fun is there on using pokémons you don't specially like only because they are easy to win with? I like competitive but, overall, I like pokémon so I guess that I'm not like everyone you meet over there and that's why you should accept me in your guild!<br/>

<br/>

That said, sorry for all this long text and... hope you want me with you in Origin!<br/>

<br/>

Greetings c:</t>

<t>LETS GOOOOO</t>

[center][url=https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=71546#at_1][img]https://image.ibb.co/eFufwR/bannercloak4.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]Origin guild discord[/b][/center] [center]https://discord.gg/F6Afaez[/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/hOAP5m/userbar_ORIGIN5.png[/img][/center] [center]---------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/gbzRp6/download.jpg[/img][/center] [center]---------------------------------------------------------[/center]

<t>How Many Hours? 75<br/>

Do You Have Discord? Yes<br/>

Are You Done Story? If Not How Far Are You In The Story? Almost done with Hoenn<br/>

Do You Have A PVP team? (Just Curious) No<br/>

Total Hours Played?: 75<br/>

Favorite Pokemon And Why? :D I can't decide between Celebi, Vulpix, and Pachirisu, they're all so adorable!<br/>

Are You Able To Visit Our Discord Server? Yes<br/>

Why Should We Accept You To Our Guild? Umm I have snacks<br/>

Discord ID and Username? ryannicole#0459</t>

<t>How Many Hours? : 230 hours<br/>

Do You Have Discord? : yes<br/>

Are You Done Story? If Not How Far Are You In The Story? : Completed all regions <br/>

Do You Have A PVP team? (Just Curious) : yes<br/>

Total Hours Played?: 230<br/>

Favorite Pokemon And Why? : Charizard because its badass :v<br/>

Are You Able To Visit Our Discord Server? yes but don't know the server <br/>

Why Should We Accept You To Our Guild? : I am active and i can help in whatever way possible and I just wanna join a fun guild<br/>

Discord ID and Username? Ansh111#8606<br/>

<br/>

Server : Blue<br/>

In game name : Ansh111</t>

Re: DarkRising(Origin+Darkrising)(Blue,Red and Yellow servers) recruiting active players!

<r>I would like to join!<br/>

<br/>

How Many Hours?<br/>

Around 7<br/>

Do You Have Discord?<br/>

Yes<br/>

Are You Done Story? If Not How Far Are You In The Story?<br/>

Not yet. Lt. Surge. Will binge play it so I'll be done faster.<br/>

Do You Have A PVP team? (Just Curious)<br/>

Not yet<br/>

Total Hours Played?:<br/>

7<br/>

Favorite Pokemon And Why? :D<br/>

Probably gengar/ alacazam<br/>

I love Pokemon's that have wierd and creepy lores. And to me they look so AWESOME!!<br/>

Are You Able To Visit Our Discord Server?<br/>

Yeah<br/>

Why Should We Accept You To Our Guild?<br/>

I may be at the bottom and starting out but in the end I'll be at the top looking down Bruv <EMOJI seq="1f60e"></EMOJI><br/>

Discord ID and Username?<br/>

Will.liam#5484</r>