INCREASE the Duration of Black MS

Adam

Hello Guys !

The last update with the Black MS has been out for almost 15 days now and after having already used 4 I realize that 72 hours is not enough.

So my suggestion is to increase the duration of this MS to 7 days, the price of this medaillion is far too high for what it brings (about 250-300k in Red) and for it to be profitable Hugely farmer (and even with it we need a lot of luck) and 72 hours (not to mention the hours you can not do) is too little.

For comparison the Medaillon Membership of 15 days costs 50c, I think its logical would be that the black medallion is at least 7 days.

Voila, thank you for taking the time to read this suggestion is if you have remarks go on comments ! ✋

If you agree with this suggestion make it known by putting your thumb in the air

602094Capturedecran20170715a190042.jpg

388048chaos.png

I disagree, I got around 8 epic h.a mons with one black medal. The duration is perfect for "weekend" farms and such.

The issue is not withing the Black Medal, rather in the spawns you are hunting for.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

The issue is not withing the Black Medal, rather in the spawns you are hunting for.

If the pokemon is rare, It's better to extend the duration of the medallion, pay about 250K for few hours of farm for generally 1 only Pokemon it is far too little I think..

388048chaos.png

[mention]Sabo[/mention], if we start increasing things, such as the Black Medal what holds us from increasing the XP Boost? MS? I doubt you use the full extend of the Black Medal and for what its worth; I hunted Tier9 pokemon myself (Crawdaunt/Corphish) as well as specific HP pokemon that spawn only at one specific timeframe (Sassy Tangela HP Ice). The idea of the black medal is not that you farm 1-2 hours a day, it's rather that you nolife a lot and farm a lot. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Sabo, if we start increasing things, such as the Black Medal what holds us from increasing the XP Boost? MS? I doubt you use the full extend of the Black Medal and for what its worth; I hunted Tier9 pokemon myself (Crawdaunt/Corphish) as well as specific HP pokemon that spawn only at one specific timeframe (Sassy Tangela HP Ice). The idea of the black medal is not that you farm 1-2 hours a day, it's rather that you nolife a lot and farm a lot. :)

We can not compare the MS which is 30 days to the black MS of 72 hours. The problem is that it is difficult to find on game and even if we find it, unless we are very lucky soon we will be forced to use several To find the specific pokemon...

(Corphish with repel is easy to farm, i speak for pkmn like dratini - foongus - Alomomola..)

388048chaos.png