What you do for a living? Do you like it?

Dantohi

Well, I'm a Graphic Designer but I do mostly the digital post-production work for a few photographers. Editing photo sessions with Lightoroom and Photoshop: anything from weddings, baptisms and model sessions. I still live with my parents (in this sad sad third world country called Venezuela) but I get enough money to help with some things in the house.

Do I like it?

Yes, it can drive me nuts sometimes because most of the time they need the photos done for "yesterday". Having a deadline of 2 or 3 days on a 1000+ photo session and dealing with college at the same time. It is hard but I love it.

What you guys do for a living? :Grin:

GlFsJIQ.gif?1

No career or Job. Not needed Either. Stay at home parent. I enjoy it too because it allows me to play video games on a daily basis for extremely long periods of time.

2w4fq1j.jpg

Intel® Core™ i7-5960X (8-cores, 20MB Cache, Overclocked to 4.0 GHz ) | 32GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz | 512GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ Titan Z graphics with 24GB total (2x 12GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enable | Acer Predator X34 Curved IPS NVIDIA G-sync Gaming Monitor 21:9 WQHD Display with Built-in Overclocking 100Hz Refresh Rate Boost | Logitech G502 Proteus Core Optical Gaming Mouse | Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

56816 No career or Job. Not needed Either. Stay at home parent. I enjoy it too because it allows me to play video games on a daily basis for extremely long periods of time.

That's the life I want haha

56824 I'm actually unemployed.

In Italy, sadly and shamefully, it's almost impossible to find a job without recommendation, even if you a have a useful master degree and a stage experience.

That is how it works pretty much everywhere bro, I feel your pain. My advice: try to get a job in small companies, you'll get the exp. and level up! and in my own and personal experience usually they are more grateful even though the pay is not that good like in a AAA company.

Most of the people here are students so it's ok to to say what do you study or wich projects you have in mind :Grin:

GlFsJIQ.gif?1