Adding East Sea Shellos (The Blue Version)

Tedwards

Adding east sea shellos seems like a necessary thing I mean not having him is like adding a latias mount without a latios mount to go along and if you visit the coin shop you will see that doesn't happen, when you add one red form you add the other the blue form and for shellos that isn't the case. Its left me confused after talking to some staff who seem to think the blue shellos is just a shiny form at just why he isn't in the game. Blue or east sea shellos is one of my favorite pokemon and I feel like adding him would be very simple and would just make sense. They would not need a new stat system or move list I mean it's just shellos after all just some new art to bring both colorways to the Pokémon Revolution World! Let me know what you think and if you also want to see this lil fella in the game too!!

latest?cb=20141022081052 250px-422Shellos.png 250px-423Gastrodon.png

latest?cb=20130220021425 TEDWARDS latest?cb=20130220021425

Shellos have two different appearances: West Sea (pink and white) and East Sea (blue and green), found on the respective sides of Sinnoh's mountain range.

:thinking:

it might be a good idea to add them :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Shellos have two different appearances: West Sea (pink and white) and East Sea (blue and green), found on the respective sides of Sinnoh's mountain range.

:thinking:

it might be a good idea to add them :P

Is this a hint?!?!?!

I hope so cause I can't wait to catch this little guy on route 213

latest?cb=20130220021425 TEDWARDS latest?cb=20130220021425