Nishaan DayCare

[glow=red]Welcome to Nishaan DayCare[/glow]

My DayCare deals with every possible DayCare service and I hope you all will like my services. If you have problem with the charges, feel free to P.M. me in game, I would happily manage the price according to your budget!

Nishaan DayCare includes following services:

1) EV training

EV training is very important for each and every pokémon. With proper EV training, your pokémons gets more powerful! EV service is tough and time taking too. If you are looking for an EV trainer, I'm always ready at your service. It will take me less than 12 hours for full EV training of a pokémon. I charge just 25k per stat and 50k for full service of your pokémon.

2) Level up service

My level up service works differently for tanks than other pokémons. Here, I'll level up your pokémons upto level 100. The charge and time for this service is like:

• Tanks - 100k in 2-3 days or before

• Other pokémons - 50k in just some hours

3) Egg-Move and other move service

This service is for those who haven't unlocked the DayCare yet or the places at which the particular move can be taught. The charge for moves depends on where and for how it can be taught,

and each egg move costs 15k.

4)Evs + lvl up

Training a pokémon's evs along with lvl up is real time taking. In this service, I make your pokémon ready in less than 1 day but tanks may take time! The charges for this service goes like:

• Tanks - 150k in 2-4 days

• Other pokémons - 100k in less than 1 day(s)

These were all my services. You can P.M me in game for your required service. Nishaan840 is ready for any service!! ✌✌

Thank you for your time.

• 2 months later...

Going to post a vouch for Nishaan. Wanted Focus Blast on my Charizard. Hooked me up quickly, taught him the move (I could not access it at the time) and charged me a VERY fair rate. Awesome guy, will do business again.

206y4h0.png

Thank you for allowing me to help you. It is my job to provide fast services to everyone. Will be looking forward for further services.

:Smile:

• 4 weeks later...