Not getting the Exp bonus from MS :(

N7pankake

Hello, I did became a member yesterday and I notice I was only getting like 25% more exp (since there was a little box that said 5% and then suddently changed to 25% as soon as I upgraded).

I didn't check what does the MS give to the users until now that it says it should be giving me 50%! and not 25% :( and the biggest problem is that right now I'm not getting anything extra :(

:Frown: :Frown: :Frown:

https://ibb.co/j7MV7v

and here you can see I'm not getting anything :(

https://ibb.co/nJdA7v

thank you :3 hope you guys can help me out :D

Ewh, no; you get the entire benefits from MS if you have the Red MS icon. :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]N7Pankake[/mention], mate you are confusing something :P

1RTnTac.png

Red = MS

Yellow = XP Bonus (25% XP)

Green = Event XP

Black = Black Medal

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

-Snip-

Hello N7Pankake!

Im sorry to hear your inconvenience, Like [mention]PreHax[/mention] said above, If you have the Red icon, That means that your MS is active and you get the bonus.

The 5% XP was from Vulcan Event, probably it turns to 25% because maybe you have active a 25% EXP Boost and thats why it turns to 25%.

Have a nice day!

<Locked as Solved>

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.