Well, finally decided to join PRO !

Hi !

So first, I have to say that I was looking to play this game for a long time, and today, I've decided to make an account and to introduce myself.

20 years old, fan of Pokemon since I get Red when I was a child. I love MMORPG Pokémon games (I think i've tried them all) but still looking for the addictive ONE, and I have many hopes with PRO. I love Feraligatr and Zapdos. Oh well. Shiny too. They are my life in Pokémon. I can't wait to hunt them here !

I'm not a guy who spend all his time of forums (first because english is not my native language, really) but I'll try to spend some time here !

And I hope that I'll never gonna give PRO up.

lol, sorry...as soon as i saw that username...i thought some reference to that song would come up

Thou didnt disappoint.

welcome to PRO

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Welcome to the revolution, looking forward to play with you and English is not my native language too, so you don't have yo worry about it.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>