farewell

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:Bored: Shamac I understand your points to respect the rules but mute of 15 days for a

r e p o l i o

Do not believe that you are exaggerated if I have a history is because I am very active and old I have more than 4300 hours

ACpTf6i.png

I understand in shamac point that you have to respect the rules but I think you are exaggerating for a

r e p o l i o

mute 15 day And if I have a history it is because I am an old and active play to others I have 4300 hours

ACpTf6i.png

Well , I have to be honest with you , I don't wanna appear aggressive at all but you say you spammed .. and after multiple warnings you got muted then you're like thanking others for destroying your guild while you're the one rage quitting on it. Just get along with whatever happens. A man is a master of his own fate. Be wise , live longer. Hopefully to see you in the future. Good luck~

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

Of several warnings that is a lie never half warnings just average 15 days of mute fadoka you are very old you must know that they do worse things you think that only for that it is normal that they give me 15 days mute

ACpTf6i.png