Shiny Infernape

Shyuno

I have to post the ONLY shiny Infernape on all servers before the created ones get sold. I play on Yellow - Ign: Shyuno

In my opinion the created shiny Pokémons will destroy every real collector. People will buy massive coins and sell them to get Pokédollars to buy the created shiny. They'll outbid every collector that isn't able to purchase coins.

SCREENSHOTS

qpFwcIF.jpg

yzti28v.jpg

7OwErYZ.jpg

I like the Show you are putting on here, what about some truth? :)

to my knowledge, the Flareon/Jolteon/Charizard belongs to JustLegend

I am not entirely sure where the Togekiss came from but tmk Rsoe had two of them and the Dragonite is either the Modest one or the Calm H.A; you most likely don't own them as well.

The shiny Chimchar you are praising so much was bought by you for 400 coins from a newbie, so please stop saying stuff like this will destroy the value; you didn't even pay 1/20 from the actual worth of the Chimchar. Get out

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]Politechnik[/mention], right mate :) I pay 1/20 worth of the price, ask the people I bought my shinies from. I can get you some intel on it if you want to but I recall that my lowest worth shiny was more than double what he/she/it paid for the Chimchar. I tell you also that I offer them fair prices and maybe go even higher and don't say "i don't have more than this" to get them to trade while having actually way more.. I talked to the seller so yeah mind yourself.

5RQluPG.png?1

OT included

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I like the Show you are putting on here, what about some truth? :)

to my knowledge, the Flareon/Jolteon/Charizard belongs to JustLegend

I am not entirely sure where the Togekiss came from but tmk Rsoe had two of them and the Dragonite is either the Modest one or the Calm H.A; you most likely don't own them as well.

The shiny Chimchar you are praising so much was bought by you for 400 coins from a newbie, so please stop saying stuff like this will destroy the value; you didn't even pay 1/20 from the actual worth of the Chimchar. Get out

Sorry but you are completely wrong. About the other Pokés and about the 400c chimchar which was way more than 400.

[mention]Shyuno[/mention] the thing is u didnt caught the poke plus u are saying stuffs are destroying market or economy what else the main thing u didnt catch the poke plus u didnt spend a lot of money maybe ur money worth 4m ir 5m.Come to the main thing these selling because they are super rare plus red server players need these types of poke plus i recommand u to think before u make a post .There are many player who want buy but dont find .Thanks for reading

E1.pngSig made by Mieon

@Politechnik, right mate :) I pay 1/20 worth of the price, ask the people I bought my shinies from. I can get you some intel on it if you want to but I recall that my lowest worth shiny was more than double what he/she/it paid for the Chimchar. I tell you also that I offer them fair prices and maybe go even higher and don't say "i don't have more than this" to get them to trade while having actually way more.. I talked to the seller so yeah mind yourself.

5RQluPG.png?1

OT included

At least I play the game as a game and don't spend hundrets of $ into it to buy all the shinys as you do it. ;)

@Shyuno the thing is u didnt caught the poke plus u are saying stuffs are destroying market or economy what else the main thing u didnt catch the poke plus u didnt spend a lot of money maybe ur money worth 4m ir 5m.Come to the main thing these selling because they are super rare plus red server players need these types of poke plus i recommand u to think before u make a post .There are many player who want buy but dont find .Thanks for reading

Thats the point. When they don't find them they are rare. When they do that on Yellow Prehax will just spend another thousands of $ and sell them in game for Pokédollars so he can buy all the shinys.

[mention]Shyuno[/mention], I was the owner of the Charizard once, it's JustLegend unless you bought, the Shiny Jolteon is out of a sell for 20+mil from Luckyroo iirc

The Flareon was sold for 700 coins to JustLegend from someone who got it out of the Vulcan Island Blue Pokeball, anything else?

JuHw6Sn.png

Also mind yourself, I spent 15$ on PRO, Admin Red can confirm that if he wants too.