Shiny Excadril Sand Rush!

If the price doesn't reach what I am looking for, I can always cancel the auction.

Hello!

The auction ends in 6 Days

B.o 16mil

Accept MS as 500k

Im taking insta offers now, Make yours in PM here in the forum or in Discord AriAriAri#7311

sS1vau9.png

:Shy:

ezgif-6-fde42bc79ce2.gif.1834900c4cb925539e9d9ee25d790458.gif

AriGG Shop

"The ones you looked down on and stepped on and toyed with are going to defeat you today!!"

I'm broke recently but well, i have shiny eevee pretty good for the trade (sorry I gotta ask because I see the eevee in your signature). Other than that, I wish you luck on the selling Arielgg. Feel free to pm me for further details about the eevee if you do interest in it tho , thank you. ^^

vOOfnpT.gif

how much is the starting price??

5M, Sorry i was editing the post :P

I'm broke recently but well, i have shiny eevee pretty good for the trade (sorry I gotta ask because I see the eevee in your signature). Other than that, I wish you luck on the selling Arielgg. Feel free to pm me for further details about the eevee if you do interest in it tho , thank you. ^^

Thank you quan but for now i will take Money offers only, If i dont get what im looking for, we can talk about it :P

ezgif-6-fde42bc79ce2.gif.1834900c4cb925539e9d9ee25d790458.gif

AriGG Shop

"The ones you looked down on and stepped on and toyed with are going to defeat you today!!"