Map on 32-Bit client bug

Hello, I was playing and opened the map but the actual map became oversized and covers the X button and I can't close out the map (I didnt tamper with settings or anything, I attempted moving the map and the actual map within the window became oversized covering the X button etc) I attempted redownloading the game but its still oversized and makes the game unplayable cause I can't close the map.

thats nothing to do with being 32 bit or 64 bit. what is ur display settings within the game set to?

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

This happens to me too,is there any way to fix this?

Apparently I'm not the only one, can I please get some insight from someone on a potential fix, I just got to hoenn and now I can't play cause when I open the map i can't close it since there's no hotkey for closing it..

odd, ill also test on this display setting. PRO is optimised for 16:9 screens however, 4:3 ones dont scale too well.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Then GM or ADM or Support I wanted to know if you have how you help me because I did the 75k bike quest and I did not get the ticket to take the bike and only appears to change a ditto for a ditto but not for I buy The ticket wanted to know if you could help me in this calls some Brazilian to help me in this bug