Hidden Ability Chance

Nasulelijah

Well since Red updated several spawns yestarday, i`ve been hunting and so far i am satisfited that the encounter rate increased, but while is a decrease at the hidden ability chance, i don`t belive by running a black medalion you hunt over 30 dratini to get only hidden ability, and if you think that is a low chance because the pokemon is hard to get, well, i tested on a pokemon like nidoran and while before i was able to get almost every 4 nidorans an hidden ability one, well today i get one in like 15-20, wich that is the chance without a medalion

I don`t know if is suppose to be a bug or some sorts, but do something, otherwise i don`t belive i will do another hunts soon, in special with a black medalion since i wasted my time for 2 days. I refuse to belive i am just unlucky, i am a dedicated hunter and i don`t play this game since yestarday, fix it, don`t ignore my post, thank you.

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png

30 PKM is a very small sample, the variance is very important. If you want to confirm a bug, you need at least 200 encounters :s

If the HA is 25%, the probability will balance on your next runs and you will get your 25% HA in total ;)

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

You were just unlucky, as Kaminokage already said; 30 pokemon is a very small sample size to be sure that the Black Medal is bugged

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

when people hunt rare pokemon for h.a., it's easy to forget that every pokemon in between two rares had it's fair roll at h.a. (if they have a h.a.). so if you find a dratini, then 100 karp, then another dratini, there's a chance many of the karp were h.a., even if you didn't check.

30 PKM is a very small sample, the variance is very important. If you want to confirm a bug, you need at least 200 encounters :s

If the HA is 25%, the probability will balance on your next runs and you will get your 25% HA in total ;)

Eli is not talking about that small sample size, he is referring to the average he came to as a result of extensive hunting, the small sample size being that average.

Though, considering know one else thus far has been able to relate, maybe he was just unlucky :|

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png