server swap / better ignore system

Rolinjay420

IMO, there should be an item in cc shop for server swap. I didn't know the servers when I started, I invested a lot of time on one server and really dislike breaking from a main. I don't know if this has been suggested but if there was a server swap feature in cc shop, I'd be willing to pay for it. maybe make it have a cool down so people don't abuse for markets.

when it comes to ignoring, I feel this should come first before, Sinnoh but this is just a personal opinion.

I totally agree with sever swap if possible, because the piplulation in yellow sever is pretty low compare to blue or red, I would like to swap to other sever without restarting this game. But the problems is how the staffs do if people who played multi sever within that one account

Hello @Ro[mention]Rolinjay420[/mention],

first of all the server swap thing is not gonna happen; you are stuck with your server of first choice. This has several reasons but mainly duo to technical difficulties.

Yes, I wish we had an ignore list and a permanent ignore function; this was suggested a few times and not done yet, totally agree with it.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

How about just keep the "ignore" as it is and add a "block" feature as "permament ignore"

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18