My Bulbasaur is gone?

Junokun

I was in Fuchsia City Safari hunting Bulbasaur. I finally found one and catched it. When i was looking at it in my party, the server went down (it was NOT my connection lol). After 5 mins or so i tried to relog and now my Bulbasaur is gone ?? -.-

One tip for you guys: Before you shut a server done for a time, PLEASE tell us 5 mins before. Can i get it back now or is it gone forever? ._.

514873_trainercard-JunoKun.png Pok%C3%A9monsprite_245_Schillernd_XY.gif

Future PvP Team: <click here>

"Given that we are in LIVE BETA the game is still under development. Crashes and bugs are expected to happen any moment."

Since your bulbasaur was freshly caught before the crash, my strongest thought is that it didn't get an ID yet, and thus was not saved by the server before it crashed. There will be no refunds for losses by server crashes, sorry.

I was in Fuchsia City Safari hunting Bulbasaur. I finally found one and catched it. When i was looking at it in my party, the server went down (it was NOT my connection lol). After 5 mins or so i tried to relog and now my Bulbasaur is gone ?? -.-

One tip for you guys: Before you shut a server done for a time, PLEASE tell us 5 mins before. Can i get it back now or is it gone forever? ._.

Hello JunoKun

I'm sorry for your inconvenience, but since the server has crashed, and you have been hit by a rollback, there is nothing to do.

Crashes are unexpected and is it really difficult, nay impossible to notice the server about that.

As said in this topic :

Lost by crash issues

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

I'm again sorry, and wish you good luck for finding another Bulbasaur :Grin:

- Locked as answered -