Constant crashing

Wyeta

Can the admins please rollback my account 5 mins? downloaded this today and it crashes every 10 minutes usually not too much of an issue but this time i was battling the annoying kid in the school and it crashed and when i loaded back in i had basically lost the battle and was in the poke hospital. might not be too big of an issue moving forwards but its just really annoying as i could easily beat him! im playing in the uk, would i have better luck playing on another server? thanks?

Can the admins please rollback my account 5 mins? downloaded this today and it crashes every 10 minutes usually not too much of an issue but this time i was battling the annoying kid in the school and it crashed and when i loaded back in i had basically lost the battle and was in the poke hospital. might not be too big of an issue moving forwards but its just really annoying as i could easily beat him! im playing in the uk, would i have better luck playing on another server? thanks?

Have you tried any of the fixes in the READ THIS BEFORE MAKING GENERAL SUPPORT TOPIC! thread ?

If it was a server issue everyone would have it, it's your installation or connection

ge6aLM7.png

snip-

Hi Wyeta

Sorry to hear about your inconvenience.

Lost by crash issues

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit By a Rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Checking out this What to do when PRO Crashes Guide like LeoChaos suggested might help you with future troubles.

As of now, we cannot rollback your account, but there is a solution. Since you lost to Jackson in the School, you must talk to Jackson's mother in Pallet Town to advance further in the Story.

Kind regards and good luck ingame. :Smile:

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -