Items Button Crash

This always happens when you get into too many fights without opening your bag once in a while.

The only solution there is is to wait it out without clicking anything in the screen or open your bag after every 5 - 10 battles.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is a known bug for a long time. And i know that there is a workaround (opening your bag after 10-20 encounters). But i feel like this bug is really annoying to me. Especially when 'brainafk-farming' i tend not to use the bag and end up waiting for several minutes for the client to respond if the desired pokemon appears - inluding the fear to timeout, which happend several times to me.

The first time i noticed this bug was in seafoam island, when i encountered my first lapras. Since i haven't heard of the bug before, i closed my client after 3 minutes and the pokemon was lost. This is not a huge loss for sure, but maybe other beginners will experience the same issue (maybe even when encountering a shiny), which might lead to bitter disappointment.

So, i just want to stress out that this bug should be looked into for the next client update. I know you have capable programer in your staff and i

totally believe you can fix this with reasonable effort.

Thank you, keep up your good work! :y: