:c

Jhoudini

Was playing quietly when suddenly the server closes me, now does not let me play. Check my email to re-verify the account and I get this: Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator.

por favor ayuda

Was playing quietly when suddenly the server closes me, now does not let me play. Check my email to re-verify the account and I get this: Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator.

Hi friend.

You can try confirming your account again from your e-mail or, just wait for a GM to answer you to know what to do.

Puedes intentar confirmando tu cuenta de nuevo vía e-mail, o solo espera a que un administrador te conteste para saber que hacer.

Hey there Jhoudini!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this inconvenience. The Blue Server was just rebooted to help with login issues, so try to log in now to see if that helps resolve the issue you are experiencing.

Also, you only need to activate your account when you sign up, so you don't need to attempt activation again. If you still cannot login, what is the message you see when you try to log in, or what does the client do when you attempt to log in?

Until we meet again.