Bug Contest - no volcarona wings

Junken2

Qj4pjdL.png

I just notice now that the screenshot is both my screens. Anyway, according to the guide on the right i was supposed to get wings from that pinsir. The guy said i got 290 points from that pinsir, yet i got no wings. I was told to put it up here, and hope someone would either explain why i dont get them, or help me get them.

read again pl0x, you even Screenshoted the answer

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

again, you don't read fully, the sentence direct after that

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

What PreHax means is this f189be308a115ad3a6d81c3cdca1648e.png

The wings will be added with the next update.

Kind regards

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -

Okay thank you. Im not sure how i was supposed to know what update its talking about since Genesect already is out. Kinda misleading, but for all i know this guide isent made by the crew of PRO

The guide is updated, the information is mostly from Thor himself, sorry but not my problem that you dont read guides fully :)

Okay thank you. Im not sure how i was supposed to know what update its talking about since Genesect already is out. Kinda misleading, but for all i know this guide isent made by the crew of PRO

The guide is updated, the information is mostly from Thor himself, sorry but nor my problem that you dont read guides fully :)

What im saying is "(needs Client Update to be actually available)". Since Genesect is out, which is described under, you kinda have to assume that everything on this guide is realeased. Im not trying to offend anyone.

The guide is updated, the information is mostly from Thor himself, sorry but nor my problem that you dont read guides fully :)

What im saying is "(needs Client Update to be actually available)". Since Genesect is out, which is described under, you kinda have to assume that everything on this guide is realeased. Im not trying to offend anyone.

no worries just on my phone answering, basically everything is available just not the ones I marked

Hello [mention]junken2[/mention],

since I can answer now fully let me explain a few things.

ZBNwQif.png

The lines are clearly visible and are there to divide the different rewards. The information is also given that the Wings are not available through the BCC as of right now since it does need a client update.

The only option you have currently is to post the screenshot in this post, state your server and ingame name. This option is made for people who already had 290 points in the BCC, an admin will most likely give those people the rewards manually if the updates comes.

You stated that this guide is not made by the PRO crew, which is true but on the other hand you accuse me spreading false information/old information which is not nice but putting that aside.

Good luck :Smile: