Currently Bugged&Working Abilities/Moves/HM/TM-Work in Progress

Vintus

If we're following in the same Gen as the game,The TM in PRO should be the same as the handheld,or else it would create nothing but confusion among vet players. As I listed through Gen 1-6,TM 53 was never changed and has always been Energy Ball.Only thing that I dont mind changing is HM due to some HM not being able to be used outside of battle.

In that case, then a change should be suggested to the staff :Grin:

I don't mind if TM53 is changed, really. I'm just pointing out that TM53 is indeed Psyshock at the moment, as I was able to teach it to my Fennekin, and the move says Psyshock.

Though you're right about creating confusion. Nothing in the game says they're following the Gen 1 TM list first, so I was confused when I found out the prize for Brock's Gym was the super useless Bide.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're following in the same Gen as the game,The TM in PRO should be the same as the handheld,or else it would create nothing but confusion among vet players. As I listed through Gen 1-6,TM 53 was never changed and has always been Energy Ball.Only thing that I dont mind changing is HM due to some HM not being able to be used outside of battle.

In that case, then a change should be suggested to the staff :Grin:

I don't mind if TM53 is changed, really. I'm just pointing out hat TM53 is indeed Psyshock at the moment, as I was able to teach it to my Fennekin, and the move says Psyshock.

Though you're right about creating confusion. Nothing in the game says they're following the Gen 1 TM list first, so I was confused when I found out the prize for Brock's Gym was the super useless Bide.

Yeah,I can tell it's Gen1 TM/Hm first due to bide of course being the first TM you get from brock,which was later changed to Rock Tomb in Fire Red.I believe Psychock is currently TM03 in the latest generation.This is where confusion will start to hit,because If they change the TM numbers,that would mean they need to do so for everything else incoming that has a TM for them.due to Kanto being Gen 1,Im assuming staff will adjust the TM number each new content that's added? hopefully.

Ability Wonder Guard (Shedinja) is still not working right now.

At first, I planned to evolve my Nincada to Ninjask, as my old experience in Pkm Ruby version and some infor on website like Serebii, u can get an extra Shedinja while evolving Nincada to Ninjask as long as u have a spare slot in ur team. But in PRO, it didnt work. If u evolve a Nincada while u have 6/6 pkm, u can get Ninjask. On the other hand with a 5/6 team, u just have Shedinja, not both of them :Angry: . I wonder this is a bug or not??