Currently Bugged&Working Abilities/Moves/HM/TM-Work in Progress

Vintus

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

other findings!

- It seems "sand attack" does not work, as the decrease of accuracy is not mentionned.

- apparently some kind of damages cannot be piled up : in my case my opponent is confused and burnt, if in a given turn he has been dealt damage by this confusion (the state, not the attack ^^ ) he will not suffer from the burn o: On the contrary if he has not been dealt damage by confusion he will take damage from burn. Sad :/

Keep the good job ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, someone told me ingame that it was a known issue, but since i didnt see it on the list :

Sand tomb doesnt act at all like it should, but rather as a multi attack (with base 35pwr/hit, which makes it completely op...)

I used it with my sandshrew for story progress and hope i wont get any trouble for it. I'll just stick to spamming dig rather than sand tomb if using it is prohibited :)

• 3 weeks later...

- apparently some kind of damages cannot be piled up : in my case my opponent is confused and burnt, if in a given turn he has been dealt damage by this confusion (the state, not the attack ^^ ) he will not suffer from the burn o: On the contrary if he has not been dealt damage by confusion he will take damage from burn. Sad :/

Thx for having fixed this!

By the way I've just discovered that Guillotine does not work correctly. I fought a Kingler at Dragon's Den (circa lv 48) with my Ninetails (lv 62), and he succeeded in killing me! Normally that should not, as my level is higher than its. Here is the effect (Bulbapedia) :

"it cannot affect a Pokémon of a higher level. The accuracy of Guillotine depends on the level of the user and the level of the target and is worked out with the formula: Accuracy = ((level of user - level of target) + 30)%. Guillotine ignores all changes to accuracy and evasion stats. "

Thx again for your nice work :)