Help. new phone

Xenosfrost

I can't get pro to install on my phone. It's a LG Microsoft phone. Please help!!!

Sup Xenofrost,

I don't think PRO is supported on the Microsoft Phone Operating System. Just only Android. Keep in mind that both operating systems are different!

-edit- Though, do remember to know you can still play on an Android phone that doesn't have any mobile service, though you probably will still need WI-Fi Access to be able to connect to the game.

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!

Hope they make a Microsoft Mobil version. Cause my Android broke. I travel alot so I don't always have access to the computer.

I honestly believe the chances are possibly slim, but nothing is impossible unless if the staff says. Other then that, I do hope you have a wonderful day and I do apologize for what happened to your Android Device.

[mention]Shaui[/mention], you may feel free to lock the thread as it seems the problem as been solved.

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!