what to do after beating all e4?

Sirmeliodas

There are daily things you can do (Daily quest in Celadon, headbutts, excavation sites in Hoenn, dig spots every couple days in Kanto/Johto) as well as completing your pokedex. You can also start to farm for pokemon that you want to use for PVP as well as boss fights, as it is a large end game time sink.

To get started, and get your hours up, I would recommend getting a Gale Wings Talonflame. Talonflame is far and away the single best pokemon in PRO vs bosses, as he can solo 4 or 5 of them by himself. From there, look at boss teams that have low hours requirements, and raise pokemon that will be good against them. The rewards from bosses are often large amounts of cash and rare pokemon/items, and in addition if you win 3 consecutive times against a boss you get to pick a rare pokemon as a reward.

Hello, I'm new and I recently beat all the e4. Im wondering what all there is to do as far as other quests or something. I know about bosses but i have to get my hours up to fight most of them.

Well, Sinnoh is very close, you can start doing the no hour req Bosses, you can hunt legendary (fill the dex), start excavation sites, enter Love Island, start hunt epic poke for pvp, etc.