Just some questions

Bhabs

So i just beat the Johto e4 ( yay ) sooo what now? I know there is Hoenn but there has to be other things to do that im just not aware of. I know there are special islands to go to but i dont know what to do their and how to get there. I also have a Membership but tbh idk what special i can do with it. I was also thinking about starting to make a pvp team. Thoughts?

-snip-

Hey there Bhabs!

If you don't want to go to Hoenn right away after you beat Johto, you can try doing some of the side-quests after the story. There are a few quests you can do and a few places to visit.some of the quests you can do are the subway quest, the celadon daily quest, free Arcanine Mount quest, free Teddiursa hat, Miltank farm quest and the Bug catching Contest! You can also try your luck with battling some of the bosses or test your strength in unranked or ranked pvp! Some of the places you can visit are Mt Silver, Love Island, Dock Island, Trainers Valley (if you have access), and the Sevii Islands! You can read more about the benefits of membership here, and having membership will allow you to visit the Sevii Islands!

Until we meet again.

You just complete the zones catch the best pokemon and do a lot of pvp.

Well with membership you have access to certain type of pokemons in each map, and you also have access to sevii islands and others besides that, just catch them all, wait for sinnoh to come out xD and have fun playing xD battle all bosses too and go to dig sites and excavations once you finish hoenn e4 ...

Well thats it xD GL

B1.png