Memoire

Cutiekitsy

Ingame name: Skyseraphim

Playingtime hours: 220+ hrs

Future plans: i'm not sure on what to put here, hmmm, maybe helping other members on hunting pokes they need. (I don't know if you're asking here about my future plan in the guild if I got in)

Pokemon experience: the only thing I can't do right is pricing pokes. xD so I can say average.

:Smile:

tumblr_oa474vADkU1qa7ud5o1_500.gif

[glow=red]Rem is <span style=❤️">[/glow]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame name: Scratch

Playingtime hours: 12hrs(been playing since alpha, made different accounts)

Future plans: My future plans is to become a good competitive battler in this game and hunt for shinies and rare Pokemon to sell and give to friends

Pokemon experience: I've played every Pokemon game since Gold and Silver and pretty well versed in Pokemon MMO's. I know about ev's, iv's and natures

84756 Ingame name: Scratch

Future plans: My future plans is to become a good competitive battler in this game and hunt for shinies and rare Pokemon to sell and give to friends

Pokemon experience: I've played every Pokemon game since Gold and Silver and pretty well versed in Pokemon MMO's. I know about ev's, iv's and natures

Is this your main account now? Because we don't want people their second/third account in the guild since they won't play a lot on those accounts.

84756 Ingame name: Scratch

Is this your main account now? Because we don't want people their second/third account in the guild since they won't play a lot on those accounts.

This is my main account now

I really want to join this guild : Memoire

|

|

IGN : Greyson28

Facebook : Kira Grey (Greyson)

sex : unknown

membership : no

active : definitely

when do I start my PRO journey : 1/1/2016

Favourite types : [Ghost] [Dark] [Poison]

Favourite pokemon in PRO : Nido-family

Level range of my main pokemons until now : 65~77

Reasons to let me join this guild :

1) Have you seen any other guys type soooo many words to ask for a guild?? I do this because I really want to join THIS guild

2) I'll spend most of my time on PRO (unless there are exams...)

3) I love PRO, so as fun gaming

Reasons I want to join Memoire :

1) From the info, I believe that Memoire is a friendly guild...even I may not do PVP

2) I was still typing this resume-liked application

3) As a somehow new player, I need to broaden my horizons through join a GOOD guild :y:

====

:Nervous: Did I really type so many words ? Please don't hate me, let me join your guild :thanks:

263059_trainercard-greyson.png