[BLUE] Private channel PVPTrade

Rresolutions

Dear PVPers,

I am currently developing a private channel for all PVPers to trade amongst each other.

The reason behind this, is that I see a lot of pokes in the "trade" channel, that have no real added value for (high) ranked players.

Therefore, the idea came into my mind of developing this channel.

The outcome of the channel will be the trading of all pokemon worthy of using in PVP, therefore, a more neat and organised channel for all of us. :)

If you are interested in joining, please make sure to comment below, including your in-game username and your current rating. Please note that players high on the ladder will receive a channel-mod status, which grants them with the opportunity to invite experienced players (and to kick if necessary).

I hope you all appreciate this idea, and I look forward in adding you into the channel!

Kind regards,

Rresolutions

Nice idea mate but.. i think people will stick to old trade channel more than here, as we all know changing people's mind sets and there traditions which they are following since the starting is too hard. it can take some time. now i would like to explain you why people will not join it.

1. At starting ofc there will be less players talking there, so if people will not talk there and it will be a dead chat so no one will like to post there because they know they will not find any reply i.e. offers there so they will go back to old trade chat..... that's my view idk how is it going atm as i don't play on blue much but i wish u luck and i hope ur idea become successful :D

Let's plant at least 1 tree every month 

❤️🌳

Legacy Recruitment Page

Thank you for your feedback Onkar! :). We are currently informing the people that it is still in an establishing phase. Yet, a lot of players seem to like this new channel.

However, I am currently running into an obstacle which removes the channel every time I relog. Therefore, I do not think that it is very feasible to continuously create the channel over and over again. Perhaps I am forgetting a piece of essential information, but I do simply not know how to solve this issue. Perhaps you know more on this topic?

Kind regards,

Rresolutions