What happens if i finish Kato and I want to start the Johto region?

Lordcarrot

Hi, I've started playing PRO not long ago, and I'm intrested what happens if I will enter to a new region.

First of all: what happen to my pokemons? I guess I won't be able to use the higher level ones. But the question is: How does the locking system work? Does it disable all my kanto pokemons in johtho, or I can use lower level pokemons, whitch are low enougth to obey me based on my local badges?

For examle: If I have a lvl 4 Balbasaur, whitch I have cougth in Kanto, will I have access to that at the early stages of Jotoh? Or do I have to catch completely new pokemons and I will not see my Kanto pokemons until I beat Jotho, (even if I have cought some pokemons in kanto, whitch are native in Jotho, do I have to catch them in Jotho again)?

The other thing: Can I move beetween the regions freely, or will I be locked in Jotho until I complete it?

[mention]LordCarrot[/mention]

Welcome :) Hope you enjoyed Kanto! Whenever entering a new region your pokemon from any previous region become locked until you obtain the 8th badge of that region. However you can still trade before the 8th badge as long as the Pokemon you trade were caught within your current region. In example; You can trade a (Johto) Mareep for a (Johto) Gyarados that's level 60 if you wish. Also, all your items and money stay with you. So be sure to take all necessary and sellable items off Pokemon that may be holding them before exploring a new region!

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions feel free to ask :)

I moved this to the proper forum and locked it as solved.

eqBpiUt.png

Rules|General Support|Bug Resolution|Game Guides|Suggestions

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be banished to the Distortion World for Giratina to ingest.