☆ GUILD WhyNot ☆ - Server [RED]

Twarrink

Today is a great day cause the guild [glow=blue]WhyNot[/glow] has been created on the [glow=red]Red[/glow] Server !

let start with a little presentation

301677latest.png

[glow=blue]WHYNOT[/glow]

[glow=blue]Who are you ? [/glow]

A guild only for super-mega-hardcore players of course ! Perfect 1v6 BOSS only with LC tier , but also extreme Elite PVP top 1 ladder , only 6x31 allowed OU (& Uber),shiny is a plus.

[glow=blue]What are your activities/objectifs?[/glow]

Activities ?! You're joking ? It's simple ! PVP/PVE only with toxic and most cancerous pkm ever played. No event : it's for the weaks , No friendship , same sh*t, btw talking in guild channel is forbidden !

[glow=blue]Wtf , what kind of guild do that ? [/glow]

NO ONES ! We are UNIQUE , as Legendary !

[glow=blue]Ok you're bastards ,nvm , What should i do for join ?[/glow]

5000 hours time played required, 710 caught in dex & 410 evolve and MAYBE you'll get a chance to get our attention.

[glow=blue]Ok you guys sucks, can i see your guild logo , just for find you ?[/glow]

You have to know when you see a great player in front of you , bend the knee in face of THIS

593581Whynotlogo.jpg

Ok now STOP with questions ! and who's the f*ck are you ?! Let's see our actual Member list.

[glow=blue]</GLOW></SIZE>

MEMBERS

<i>[/glow]</i>

[spoil]Myself.

°

°

°

86376113099862990012011072522047o4ie3r.png[/spoil]

<GLOW glow="blue">[glow=blue]Last things to know about us[/glow]

<SIZE size="120">We aren't recruiting. CYAAA NERDS !

591973250px360Wynaut.png

Server : [glow=red]Red[/glow]

795898585577001502790801.gif

Re: GUILD WhyNot , Server [RED]

<r>Good luck for your guild <COLOR color="#FFFFFF"><s></s><B><s></s>Twarrink<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR> <EMOJI seq="270c">✌️</EMOJI></r>

924692UnKoNu.png

[glow=black]Pro Rules[/glow] | [glow=black]Trade Rules[/glow]| [glow=black]PvP Rules[/glow]| [glow=black]Chat Rules[/glow] | [glow=black]How to Report[/glow]

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum.

Bonjour,

J'ai un rattata lvl 8 et un chenipan lvl 5 je pense investir dans un evoli pour en faire un phyllali ATT spe, je joue full rp full cosmétique.

Pourrais je vous rejoindre? =)

Cordialement,

<3

Hello,

I'm really interested in not joining your guild since your guild doesn't emphasize the power of friendship (and the power of unicorns too).

Furthermore there is a mistake in the name of your guild since it's wynaut and not whynot. So why not acknowledging the grammar naziness for your guild by giving it a correct name.

Trolly Yours.

Bonjour,

J'ai un rattata lvl 8 et un chenipan lvl 5 je pense investir dans un evoli pour en faire un phyllali ATT spe, je joue full rp full cosmétique.

Pourrais je vous rejoindre? =)

Cordialement,

<3

Salut Page , le post étant entièrement rédiger en anglais, tu me répond en français et vu que c'est ton premier post , j'en déduis que tu es le compte secondaire d'une connaissance (ta date de création me laisse à penser que tu n'es pas un "faux" compte , ou alors tu as attendu 2 ans ce jour là... Bravo.) Après avoir longuement réfléchis et en avoir parler à ma famille et à tout mes proches je pense que tu ne remplis pas les conditions. Désolé. De toute façon on recrute pas en fait donc...

Hello,

I'm really interested in not joining your guild since your guild doesn't emphasize the power of friendship (and the power of unicorns too).

Furthermore there is a mistake in the name of your guild since it's wynaut and not whynot. So why not acknowledging the grammar naziness for your guild by giving it a correct name.

Trolly Yours.

I'm going to pretend you're not French and answer you in English (even if I know your guild, and your nickname speaks itself) I understand the reasons why you do not want to join us, you believe in Friendship, you have the right to be a weak and to believe in the power of weakness. But to get back to what you said about guild's name maybe you do not have the right information. Grammar naziness comes from Game Freak and it's verifiable, the guild's name is correctly spelled but it is obvious that the mistake comes from the pokemon "Wynaut", yes, you can ask any english-speaker how he writes "Wynaut" he will spell it to you "WHY NOT".The language wants this and that emphasizes a great negligence part of Game Freak during the Japanese -> english translations.

In addition, if you change your mind, do not forget that we aren't recruiting,

Best Regards.

Server : [glow=red]Red[/glow]

795898585577001502790801.gif