Give Away Clothes For Red Server

- Hi PRO community, I have been playing this game for around 1 year and half, and I see new people join every day, so I wonder if I can help them to find more joys in this game in the early stage.

- The requirements are quite simple:

1) You need to have at least 25 hours and 4 badges in Kanto (so you can do trade). Please follow this guide provided by Shamac to upload the picture of your trainer card in this post ---> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=35083, just so I know you meet the requirement.

This is my trainer card for example:

ojrYKd4.png

2) Please share with our PRO community one of your most favorite scenes that you think its funny from pokemon movies and explain why (Optional: if you can also provide the picture of the sence, you can earn up to 2 winter sets).

3) Of course the last step is to mention the color of winter set(s) that you want.

Here is our prize:

AJjDYq0.png

Green set: 7 in stock

Pink set: 8 in stock

Gray set: 4 in stock

Blue set: 7 in stock

*Side note: For those of you who have discord, my discord tag is in my signature. Otherwise, my in game name is Quanle92 and you can check if I am in game or not by this command: /pm yourname-=-myname (For example: /pm Shamac-=-Quanle92). You can also leave your in game name for me as well so I can try to find you whenever I come online.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE !!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE GONNA SHARE TO OUR COMMUNITY :heart:

vOOfnpT.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51c0c9790be8c5d205320a19f9dacbb2.png

My favorite scene is when Ash gets his pikachu and team rocket are always trying to Steal him

it's a clishe but i love james an Jessie and the true power of friendship

Ash and pikachu Forever Friends

12e50530e3a52e7a17d9b89eb177e1f1.gif

IGN Legioniam Grey set Please if i win :D

8-17-2017

Got MINE

c7d1ccfd543d783d4c8653e8cf4b9d21.png

898L.gif

"My name is Legion, for we are many."

eLEa7Ja.png

My favorite scene is when Ash gets his pikachu and team rocket are always trying to Steal him

it's a clishe but i love james an Jessie and the true power of friendship

Ash and pikachu Forever Friends

12e50530e3a52e7a17d9b89eb177e1f1.gif

IGN Legioniam Grey set Please if i win :D

May I see your trainer card please, I think your miss the first part of the requirements. Nice gif bro and thanks for participating by the way. :Heart:

vOOfnpT.gif

My trainer Card:

The funniest pokemon movie scene in my opinion would have to be from the Pokemon 2000 movie where Jessie was telling Misty about how having someone of the opposite sex in your life is nothing but trouble (ash) and then Meowth made fun of Jessie and james by saying "You's two don't need the opposite sex cus' you got eachother" xD

Screenshot_110.png.5eabdf0881374a4a9c64705865b0238c.png

Screenshot_111.thumb.png.44170386bcb9fd5cca3fbe1afd003b96.png

My trainer Card:Screenshot_110.png

The funniest pokemon movie scene in my opinion would have to be from the Pokemon 2000 movie where Jessie was telling Misty about how having someone of the opposite [Censored] in your life is nothing but trouble (ash) and then Meowth made fun of Jessie and james by saying "You's two don't need the opposite [Censored] cus' you got eachother" xD

Screenshot_111.png

What color would you like? You can have 2 of them. Thanks for participating bro ^^.

vOOfnpT.gif

The funniest pokemon movie scene in my opinion would have to be from the Pokemon 2000 movie where Jessie was telling Misty about how having someone of the opposite [Censored] in your life is nothing but trouble (ash) and then Meowth made fun of Jessie and james by saying "You's two don't need the opposite [Censored] cus' you got eachother" xD

Screenshot_111.png

What color would you like? You can have 2 of them. Thanks for participating bro ^^.

Np, i'm the one that should be thanking you :p And hm, i don't really mind what colors...so...suprise me? xD

Screenshot_111.png

Np, i'm the one that should be thanking you :p And hm, i don't really mind what colors...so...suprise me? xD

ok bro i will try to find you later in game, or if you do have a discord , pls DM me.

vOOfnpT.gif