► How to go to Sinnoh ◄[Teams/Locations/Requirements]

Prehax

Well imo the easiest way is to bet all the bosses + hannah is using a snorlax with crunch/earthquake/amnesia/curse. ive stomped them all 1vs6 ;)

but great guide [mention]PreHax[/mention] thx!

Help me to finish my pokedex on red server! Im in search of: Tepig- Blitzle - Mienfoo - Furfrou

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[mention]Sudarant[/mention] <3 thanks :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I'm just disgusted to have spent tens of hours to do this quest to finally not succeed to beat Hannah. I'm not a strategist, just a normal player who will never see the region that I expected for months. And I will not yet spend tens of hours to make the "best team" for this battle.

It's no longer fun at this level. (sorry for my english, but I wanted to express myself)

I'm just disgusted to have spent tens of hours to do this quest to finally not succeed to beat Hannah. I'm not a strategist, just a normal player who will never see the region that I expected for months. And I will not yet spend tens of hours to make the "best team" for this battle.

It's no longer fun at this level. (sorry for my english, but I wanted to express myself)

I have said it before, I honestly think all the requirements to get into Sinnoh is absolutely ridiculous and pointless. Not to mention having to battle someone who destroys you in battle while everyone else sits aside and thinks it is easy, when it is not. Getting into that region is not worth it to me. I have heard people taking hours upon hours trying to get into that region. Spending as you say, 10+ hours, is dumb. This needs to be toned down, that or at least from what I am hearing, Hannah needs to be toned down.

9Yb88Lo.pngTYJ7VOv.png

I hope this was tested a couple of times and I hope the developers have the balls to stand up for this or strong enough to modify this. If anyone can remember the shining rattata quest? Once is enough, 2nd is too much. Third is a poison, that kills a Pokemon, no antidote for this. Make sure the 2nd is the last.

[mention]CarnageAsoc[/mention], cooldown is 140 minutes, restart your client and re-check :P

[mention]Mearyuh[/mention], [mention]FroggerTkL[/mention] & [mention]pasaway008[/mention] take your complaints elsewhere and not in my guide; if you don't like it; simply don't do it

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.