Items suddenly missing?

Redtoucan

sorry for double posting, but i'm getting stuck when i talk to him

[mention]Thor[/mention]

Oh wait i just find a new bug, each time i talk to him my rc doubles

3GvdgDs.jpg

8rH31ar.jpg

i noticed that when i saw 12rc (24rc was to try and to screen, 48rc is to prove that it doubles)

I also had this problem, i noticed that all my rare candy dissappear when i caught heatran, so maybe it's after being sinnoh champion

I'm from Red Server

Incorrect, they disappear when you start the quest. But from your game records, you have been given these Rare Candies back.

I actually did the quest 3times

1st time i take garchomp, after getting to heatran, i was thinking i can take a sync, so i get back to take my sync

2nd time, they've all spawned, even captain mars, so i turn back again

3rd time, i caugh heatran

So idk, it maybe supposed to take my rc in the 1st time, and probably 'gave ma back" when i retalk to him to do the quest again and again

bdfc86182546935c7...e32d2ee8-503ad1f.png

[mention]Thor[/mention]

Sorry about the double post:

I heard some kind of rumour that you need 100h in Sinnoh to do Heatran now. Now I cannot go back into Heatrans cave to get back my rare candys?

I would also love some help with my masterball issue.

I would also love some help with my masterball issue.

Should be in your bag now.

i noticed that when i saw 12rc (24rc was to try and to screen, 48rc is to prove that it doubles)

This should be fixed too now.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

[mention]Unknown007[/mention] Yup it's in my bag, thank you so much :) You can probably lock this thread as resolved now. I will make a new thread when I have 100 sinnoh hours if I do not get my rare candys back from the heatran quest. Thanks again :D