NOT CONNECTING TO SERVER

Ayushk20

Hi i downloaded the updated game yesterday after the release of sinnoh and today in the middle of the game i can't connect to server :confused: and when i go online to redownload it, i can download as too many people have just downloaded it :Angry: and is asking me to contact the domain admin, please help me!!

test.png

In-Game Name = Ayushk20

>>Type --> /pm Yourname-=-Ayushk20<<

well it is probably a maintnance cuz u are not the only one with this prob dont redownload your game any time u cant joing wait for 20m or more and the maintenance will be over

ok i'll try that cause usually i get the message saying the game is going into maintenance and this time there was no such thing......

test.png

In-Game Name = Ayushk20

Hi i downloaded the updated game yesterday after the release of sinnoh and today in the middle of the game i can't connect to server :confused: and when i go online to redownload it, i can download as too many people have just downloaded it :Angry: and is asking me to contact the domain admin, please help me!!

You can check the status of blue server here next time :)

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

You can check the status of blue server here next time :)

thanks

test.png

In-Game Name = Ayushk20

well it is probably a maintnance cuz u are not the only one with this prob dont redownload your game any time u cant joing wait for 20m or more and the maintenance will be over

ok i'll try that cause usually i get the message saying the game is going into maintenance and this time there was no such thing......

to me it is just saying can not connect to this server as always if there is needed to redownload it says get the new version or something like that but we probably have to wait

to me it is just saying can not connect to this server as always if there is needed to redownload it says get the new version or something like that but we probably have to wait

oh okay, thnx :)

test.png

In-Game Name = Ayushk20

Hey there Ayushk20!

You could not connect to the blue server because it was down at the time. In the future please use these steps in case you cannot connect. Also you can check the status of the blue server here! I would also like to remind you of our forum rules:

1. Do not ask about server status. The topic will be locked instantly.

That being said I'm going to lock the post now and I hope you have a great week!

[glow=blue]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.