This isn't right..

Abdallica

But you just beat the elite 4, & no prize? Hmm, sounds really weird. Opening other regions isn't really something in return, as its part of the game. Who would play this if it only has one region? I just feel disappointed after getting 0$ & 0 EXP.. You beat the best in the region & gain 0 EXP, does it make sense? Nope.

tumblr_nwyv813rtz1uvhspbo1_540.gif

i have to agree. the fact that there is no reward, other than opening another region, there shouldnt be a 24 hour "handicap"! i wouldnt mind the 24 hour thing if there were money and exp rewards. As a matter of fact, ill look forward to the next time i can challenge the elite four. which will make it a daily objective (something to make me log in everyday).

The reason no award is given for beating the E4 is simply this: Our goal is to make the game hard to grind, if it would be easy - it would get less exciting to play faster, which is why if you'd receive XP or money for beating the E4, you could keep doing it all over again to grind way faster than intended.

Don't be like that.

I actually like the fact you can only challange them once a day, and the fact you dont get any exp once you've lost.

however I don't like the fact you won't get ANY money.

like there has been said above theres quite a few uses for your money in this game and theres other ways of earning money faster (and more) than doing the E4 once (each day). So I feel like it wouldn't be unbalanced to just make them give a (small) amound of money

56983 The reason no award is given for beating the E4 is simply this: Our goal is to make the game hard to grind, if it would be easy - it would get less exciting to play faster, which is why if you'd receive XP or money for beating the E4, you could keep doing it all over again to grind way faster than intended.

If you can only do it ONCE in 24 hours, that's not really good grinding. Plus, you won't be able to use those Pokemon in other region. Ok, no EXP, what about money..

tumblr_nwyv813rtz1uvhspbo1_540.gif